Keep Your Pool In Tip-Top Shape
If you have any questions about the maintenance, operation or warranty of your new swimming pool, please give us a call at (240) 417-1734. We will be happy to help. If it’s a renovation you’re looking for, you’ll want to go here.
We also offer expert advice and installation on a number of time-saving and energy-saving upgrades for your pool. This includes:
- Energy efficient Speed Pumps
- Energy efficient heat pumps
- Salt-based chlorine generators
- Complete remodeling and renovation
- Remote Automation
- Automatic covers
For more information about any upgrades, repair services or warranty work, just give us a call at (240) 417-1734. Or email your request with our online form.
SAVE TIME: Today’s Pools Practically Take Care of Themselves!
From chemical management to spa automation to automatic cleaners, new breakthroughs have taken the drudgery out of swimming pool ownership.
- Turn on spa, heater, pumps, & lights from anywhere.
- Monitor and manage chemicals automatically
- Accessible from anywhere – even your cell phone!
Salt-based chlorine generator
- Uses plain old salt to create pure natural chlorine
- Completely automatic; never handle chlorine again!
SAVE ENERGY: “Go Green” and save money too!
The industry has been working hard to develop more cost-efficient pumps, filters, lights, heaters and control systems. Altogether, today’s swimming pools use about 60% less electricity than they did 20 years ago.
- Uses up to 80% less energy than gas heaters.
- Some models can also cool the water on extra-hot days.
- Extends the swimming season for just pennies a day
Multi-Speed and Variable speed pump
- Uses up to 75% less electricity than single speed pumps.
- Runs longer at low cost, keeping pool cleaner.
- Required on all pools by 2011 (FL state law)
- One button keep kids, critters and debris out of the pool
- Helps retain the heat, so the heater works less.
- Also reduces chemical usage.
For more information about any upgrades, repair services or warranty work, just give us a call at (240) 417-1734, or fill out the form below.